|Click below to submit by December 31, 2023|
The Adult Softball Leagues are set up for competitive play, but the overall goal is enjoyable participation for all. The emphasis is purely recreational and is based on fun, good sportsmanship, and friendship.
- Spring Registration Opens: December 11, 2023
- Deadline: March 1, 2024
- No special deadlines for returning teams
- D Leagues for: Men - COED - Women
- Season Starts: Sunday March 17 - Thursday March 21, 2024
- Note: start time is subject to change due to weather or other field considerations.
- 10 games with playoffs (if your team qualifies)
- Rosters must carry min 10 and a max of 20 players
- Call or Email questions to: email@example.com or call 925-682-0896.
SUBMIT YOUR TEAM:
HOW TO SUBMIT A TEAM:
Only TEAM registrations are accepted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the free agent's list)
- Registrations will now be processed online
Make team registration payment Here
- Team captains/managers are responsible for submitting full payment for their team's registration. This includes the fee for each non resident teammate.
- Non Resident fee is $14 per non resident. Max Non resident charge is 7 non residents ($98). The 7th non resident or more is no charge.
- Team captain’s are also responsible for securing the minimum amount of players for their roster (10) and ensuring all signatures are completed via the online portal.
- Once your registration is complete, you will be provided with a link to invite the players on your roster to join your team (please allow at least 24 hours for link to be sent as it is a uniquely created link for your team) If you register over the weekend or during holidays, link will be sent the next business day.
- A digital waiver will be sent once you invite your teammates. Each player on your roster MUST sign the waiver before the start of the season.
- Your team will be in jeopardy of loosing their spot if:
- Minimum roster amount (10 players) have not signed waiver within 48 hours of team captain receiving manager portal link.
- All signatures are not acquired 1 week before the start of the season.
- Non resident fees have not been paid
- Note: You must still submit a roster addition form if you will be adding or dropping a teammate. This must be done before 5pm on your night of play. Violation of this policy could result in a forfeit of a game, season suspension, player submission, player suspension, team suspension, Player termination, or league termination.
- Additions can be made up to 2 weeks after the start of the season. Drops can be made any time in the season.
- Roster Addition Form
- Submit roster additions via this link HERE
- Please do not call district office or email to submit payment. Full registration is now housed online. Please however feel free to reach out via email or phone if you have questions regarding the process. Phone: 925-682-0896; Email email@example.com.