The Adult Boccé League was designed to provide the community with an opportunity to participate in an organized sports activity. The leagues are set up for competitive play, but the overall goal is enjoyable participation for all. The emphasis is purely recreational and is based on developing fun, enjoyment, good sportsmanship, and friendship.
2023 BOCCE SPRING LEAGUE - REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Spring Season Start - - DELAYED - - TARGET START SUNDAY April 2
- Court Locations: Rodgers Smith Park and Pleasant Hill Park.
- Choose from Mon-Sun (-Fri) League or Friday Night ONLY League.
- Mon-Sun league teams play one night per week, varying different days each week.
- The league does not take single players.
- 10 match schedule + play offs if your team qualifies.
- No Rosters additions or changes after April 30, 2023.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR TEAM:
STEP ONE: >> TEAM REGISTRATION HERE <<
STEP TWO: Mail/drop off Team Roster & Payment at Administration Office:
Attn: Bocce League
Pleasant Hill Recreation’s Administration Office
147 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
* You can also email your complete team roster to email@example.com and call Sheila G with payment: 925-771-7612
SPRING BOCCE 2023 - Schedules & Standings
- 2023 Rule Book
- 2023 Roster Addition Form (PDF)
- Map to courts at Rodgers-Smith Park
- Bocce League DOES NOT offer a free agent list for single players. Team Registration Only.
- For more league information email Sheila.