|Click Below To Submit by December 31, 2023|
The Adult Boccé League was designed to provide the community with an opportunity to participate in an organized sports activity. The leagues are set up for competitive play, but the overall goal is enjoyable participation for all. The emphasis is purely recreational and is based on developing fun, enjoyment, good sportsmanship, and friendship.
- Spring Registration Opens: December 11, 2023
- Deadline: March 8, 2024
- No special deadlines for returning teams
- Season Starts: March 24, 2024
- Note: start time is subject to change due to weather or other field considerations.
- Court Locations: Rodgers Smith Park (RSP) and Pleasant Hill Park (PHP).
- Choose from Mon-Sun (no Fridays at PHP unless you play in the Friday only league) or Friday Night ONLY League (Only at PHP) .
- Mon-Sun league teams play one night per week, varying different days each week.
- 10 match schedule with playoffs (if your team qualifies)
- The league does not offer a Free Agent list for single players. Team reg only.
- No Roster Adds or Changes after week 3
HOW TO SUBMIT A 2024 TEAM:
Only TEAM registrations are accepted. No Free Agent list available.
- Registrations will now be processed online
Make team registration payment Here
- Team captains/managers are responsible for submitting full payment for their team's registration. This includes the fee for each non resident teammate.
- Non Resident fee is $12 per non resident. Max Non resident charge is 6 non residents ($72). The 7th non resident or more is no charge.
- Team captain’s are also responsible for securing the minimum amount of players for their roster (6) and ensuring all signatures are completed via the online portal.
- Once your registration is complete, you will be provided with a link to invite the players on your roster to join your team (please allow at least 24 hours for link to be sent as it is a uniquely created link for your team) If you register over the weekend or during holidays, link will be sent the next business day.
- A digital waiver will be sent once you invite your teammates. Each player on your roster MUST sign the waiver before the start of the season.
- Your team will be in jeopardy of loosing their spot if:
- Minimum roster amount (6 players) have not signed waiver within 48 hours of team captain receiving manager portal link.
- all signatures are not acquired 1 week before the start of the season.
- all non resident fees have not been paid
- Note: You must still submit a roster addition form if you will be adding or dropping a teammate. This must be done before 5pm on your night of play. Violation of this policy could result in a forfeit of a game, season suspension, player submission, player suspension, team suspension, Player termination, or league termination.
- Additions can be made up to 2 weeks after the start of the season. Drops can be made any time in the season.
- Roster Addition Form
- Submit roster additions via this link HERE
- Please do not call district office or email to submit payment. Full registration is now housed online. Please however feel free to reach out via email or phone if you have questions regarding the process. Phone: 925-682-0896; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rescheduling or Game Cancellation: Is at the discretion of the league coordinator. Games can or may be cancelled or rescheduled due to weather, field or other issues. Please be sure to sign up for Field alerts for most up to date information on weather related field/game cancellations or rescheduling.
- 2023 Rule Book
- Map to courts at Rodgers-Smith Park
- Bocce League DOES NOT offer a free agent list for single players. Team Registration Only.