Our 5-v-5 adult league plays on smaller fields with smaller goals and no goalies. Smaller teams allow more games and players per hour to use the field and it also allows all players to touch the ball more often. All games are sixty minutes long (two thirty minute halves). The main emphasis of the league is the recreational elements of fun, enjoyment, and good sportsmanship.
SOCCER 2023 - SPRING SEASON REGISTRATION CLOSED:
- Spring Season Starts: Men's Tues 4/4 and Coed Thurs 4/6
- 10 Game Schedule, plus playoffs if your team qualifies.
- Men's League play Tuesdays / Coed League plays Thursdays
- NO refunds one teams are placed on schedule.
- League questions, contact Sheila G
- Adult Soccer Rules (2022)
SUBMIT YOUR TEAM:
- STEP ONE: >> PRINT 2023 TEAM REGISTRATION HERE <<
STEP TWO: Submit Completed Team Roster and Full Payment
Send team roster to email@example.com
Call Sheila G. with credit card payments 925-771-7612
Attn: Adult Soccer League
Pleasant Hill Recreation’s Admin Office
147 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
ADDITIONAL LEAGUE INFORMATION:
- 2023 Roster Addition Form (PDF)
- Free Agents/Individual Players: We do not place players on teams. Provide your contact information & brief description of your skill level/experience and you will be added to our Free Agent List.
- For more league information: email Sheila.
- Maps to Fields:
Pleasant Hill Park
Valley View Middle