|Click below to submit your response by December 31, 2023|
Our 5-v-5 adult league plays on smaller fields with smaller goals and no goalies. Smaller teams allow more games and players per hour to use the field and it also allows all players to touch the ball more often. All games are sixty minutes long (two thirty minute halves). The main emphasis of the league is the recreational elements of fun, enjoyment, and good sportsmanship.
- Spring Registration Opens: December 11, 2023
- Deadline: March 1, 2024
- No special deadlines for returning teams
- 10 Game Schedule with playoffs (if your team qualifies)
- Men's League play Tuesdays / Coed League plays Thursdays
- Field Location: Valley View Middle School
- Season starts: Tuesday March 19, 2024 & Thursday March 21, 2024
- Note: start time is subject to change due to weather or other field considerations.
- NO refunds once teams are placed on schedule.
- League questions, contact Victoria Davis
- Adult Soccer Rules (2022)
HOW TO SUBMIT A NEW 2024 TEAM:
Only TEAM registrations are accepted. Please email email@example.com to be added to the free agent's list)
- Registrations will now be processed online
Make team registration payment Here
- Team captains/managers are responsible for submitting full payment for their team's registration. This includes the fee for each non resident teammate.
- Non Resident fee is $8 per non resident. Max Non resident charge is 5 non residents ($40). The 7th non resident or more is no charge.
- Team captain’s are also responsible for securing the minimum amount of players for their roster (5) and ensuring all signatures are completed via the online portal.
- Once your registration is complete, you will be provided with a link to invite the players on your roster to join your team (please allow at least 24 hours for link to be sent as it is a uniquely created link for your team) If you register over the weekend or during holidays, link will be sent the next business day.
- A digital waiver will be sent once you invite your teammates. Each player on your roster MUST sign the waiver before the start of the season.
- Your team will be in jeopardy of loosing their spot if:
- Minimum roster amount (5 players) have not signed waiver within 48 hours of team captain receiving manager portal link.
- All signatures are not acquired 1 week before the start of the season.
- Non resident fees have not been paid
- Note: You must still submit a roster addition form if you will be adding or dropping a teammate. This must be done before 5pm on your night of play. Violation of this policy could result in a forfeit of a game, season suspension, player submission, player suspension, team suspension, Player termination, or league termination.
- Additions can be made up to 2 weeks after the start of the season. Drops can be made any time in the season.
- Roster Addition Form
- Submit roster additions via this link HERE
- Please do not call district office or email to submit payment. Full registration is now housed online. Please however feel free to reach out via email or phone if you have questions regarding the process. Phone: 925-682-0896; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.