Come join the pool party! Aqua Zumba® integrates the exotic rhythms of Zumba with water fitness to create a fun and exciting water workout! AZ give you a complete cardio-conditioning and body toning workout without the impact on your joints. You’ll walk away with a stronger body and a smile on your face! No swimming skills required. Water shoes recommended.
Location: Pleasant Hill Aquatic Park, 147 Gregory Lane
Age: 16 years & up
Time: 6:45-7:45 pm
Instructor: Sandra Franklin
Fall 2020 Sessions:
8125.302 10/5-10/26 $75/$60 (Dist. Res.)
8125.303 11/2-11/16 $56/$45 (Dist. Res.)
Aqua Zumba will resume starting October 5. Registration opens at noon on Monday, September 28.
Please read the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to understand all the health and safety procedures we have implemented for participants and staff. All the information in the SOP is important, but we have highlighted some of the information here:
- Class sizes are limited based on the current Health Order.
- Participants must preregister for a class/reservation online prior to arriving at the pool facility. No drop-ins will be taken.
- All transactions will be paperless. Payment must be made at the time of registration in order to reserve your space. We cannot accept payment at the pool. Waiver must be signed electronically before you arrive for your reservation.
- If you have unused punches on a punch card, please return it to the District Office to receive a credit on account.
- Restrooms are for emergency use only. There will be no showers or changing rooms available. Please arrive prepared to swim. There is NO Deck Changing.
- Please self-check prior to arriving to the pool. If you are sick, not feeling well, experiencing any COVID related symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has confirmed COVID or traveled outside of the area, DO NOT attend your class/reservation.