Lap Swim Information
Single day reservations will continue through Saturday, September 11. Starting September 12, Lap Swim is available as a pre-registration (sign up by the month, registration opens August 30), or a drop-in with the punch card. Participants who are pre-registered will have priority over those using the punch card to drop-in.
September 12-October 31, the lap swim schedule is:
- Lap swim will be either in the Training Pool (Mon-Fri) or Dive Pool (Sat & Sun).
- The Training Pool has four 20-yard lanes and is 3.5 -4 feet deep.
- The Dive Pool has six 25-yard lanes and is 3.5-10.5 feet deep.
- The number of lanes available to lap swim will depend on the program schedule.
- There are up to 2 swimmers per lane and facility equipment such as kickboards is available for use.
- Lap swimmers can check-in anytime during their registered day/time, and swim until the end of that lap swim time.
- Punch cards are now available! Physical card will not be issued for Lap Swim or Water Aerobics Punch Card. Punches will be stored electronically in our registration system. Punches will be deducted from your card when you check-in at the pool.
- Masks are required inside the pool building for everyone, but are not required outside/on the pool deck. Masking rules are subject to change based on health orders. Check with the pool staff if you have questions about the current mask rules.
- Please self-check prior to arriving to the pool. If you are sick, not feeling well, experiencing any COVID related symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has confirmed COVID or traveled outside of the area, DO NOT attend your class/reservation. “Sick” is someone exhibiting, but not limited to, the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever (temp 100.4°F or higher), sore throat, chills, vomiting, and/or diarrhea.
- Please check in at the front desk when you arrive.
- There are no refunds for canceled or missed reservations. Cancelations made at least 2 business days before the reserved day/time will receive a credit on account. Cancelations made less than 2 business days before your reservation will not be refunded or credited. If you need to cancel a lap swim reservation, please contact the District Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 682-0896 (M-F, 9-5).
Lap Swim Fees
Daily Fee: $10/$8 (Dist. Res.) Senior 55+ $8/$7 (Dist. Res.)
10-Swim Punch Card: $76/$64 (Dist. Res.) Senior 55+ $68/$57 (Dist. Res.)