Upcoming Pool Closure!
Starting Monday, 11/28/22, PH Aquatic Park will be closed for the Dive Pool Heater Replacement. The pool will re-open to programs on Monday, 12/5. We will be providing a credit to those students who were registered for classes which have been canceled due to this work. Our registration system has been updated with the correct dates and fees.
Lap Swim Information
Lap Swim is available for pre-registration or as a drop-in with the punch card.
Please see below for the lap swim schedule, or visit our Online Catalog to see available times and to register.
Lap Swim is held in both the Training Pool (TP) and Dive Pool (DP). See the schedule below to confirm location. You may be required to share a lane with one or more people. The Training Pool will be closed for the winter starting 11/21, and M/W/F 8am lap swim will have 1 lane in the Dive Pool during water aerobics.
Lap Swim Schedule (October 31-Nov 27^)
M/W/F, 8-9 am (TP)
M/W, 4:30-6:30 pm (TP)**
Tu/Th, 5-6 pm (TP), 6-6:50 pm (DP)*
Sat/Sun, 9:30-12:30 pm (DP, 2+ lanes)
**PM Lap Swim on Mon, 10/31 will end at 6pm.
*Tu/Th PM Lap Swim will end at 6:50 pm to allow time for lane line removal before Water Aerobics.
^Lap Swim Schedule Thanksgiving Break (Nov 21-27)
Mon, 11/21, 8-9 am (DP, 1 lane), 9-10 am (DP)
Tues, 11/22, 8-10 am (DP)
Wed, 11/23, 8-9am (DP, 1 lane), 9-10 am (DP)
Thurs 11/24-Sun 11/27, Pool Closed
Pool Closed Nov 28-Dec 4 for Dive Pool Heater Replacement
Lap Swim Schedule (Dec 5-22)
M/W/F, 8-9 am (DP, 1 lane)
M/W, 6-7 pm (DP)
Tu/Th 5-6:20 pm (DP)*
Sat, 9-10:30 am (DP, 2+ lanes)
*Tu/Th PM Lap Swim will end at 6:20 pm to allow time for lane line removal before Water Aerobics.
Holidays/Exceptions: 12/23-12/26, modified schedule during winter break (12/27-1/8), 1/2/23
Lap Swim Schedule Winter Break (12/27-1/8)
Mon 12/26, Pool Closed
Tues, 12/27, 8-10 am (DP)
Wed, 12/28, 8-9 am (DP, 1 lane), 9-10 am (DP)
Thurs, 12/29, 8-10 am (DP)
Fri, 12/30, 8-9 am (DP, 1 lane), 9-10 am (DP)
Sat 12/31-Mon 1/2, Pool Closed
Tues, 1/3, 8-10 am (DP), 5:30-6:20 pm (DP)
Wed, 1/4, 8-9 am (DP, 1 lane), 9-10 am (DP)
Thurs, 1/5, 8-10 am (DP), 5:30-6:20 pm (DP)
Fri, 1/6, 8-9 am (DP, 1 lane), 9-10 am (DP)
Sat, 1/7, 9-10:30 am (DP, 2+ lanes)
Sun, 1/8, Pool closed
- The Training Pool has four 20-yard lanes and is 3.5 -4 feet deep.
- The Dive Pool has six 25-yard lanes and is 3.5-10.5 feet deep.
- The number of lanes available to lap swim will depend on the program schedule.
- You may be required to share a lane with one or more people.
- Facility equipment such as kickboards is available for use.
- Lap swimmers can check-in anytime during their registered day/time, and swim until the end of that lap swim time.
- Physical Punch Card will not be issued. Punches will be stored electronically in our registration system. Punches will be deducted from your card when you check-in at the pool. Please ask the pool staff if you want to check how many punches you have left.
- Masks are not required, but are encouraged for everyone. Masking rules are subject to change based on health orders. Check with the pool staff if you have questions about the current mask rules.
- Please self-check prior to arriving to the pool. If you are sick, not feeling well, experiencing any COVID related symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has confirmed COVID or traveled outside of the area, DO NOT attend your class/reservation. “Sick” is someone exhibiting, but not limited to, the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever (temp 100.4°F or higher), sore throat, chills, vomiting, and/or diarrhea.
- Please check in at the front desk when you arrive.
- There are no refunds for canceled or missed reservations. Cancellations made at least 2 business days before the reserved day/time will receive a credit on account. Cancellations made less than 2 business days before your reservation will not be refunded or credited. If you need to cancel a lap swim reservation, please contact the District Office at email@example.com or (925) 682-0896 (M-F, 9-5).
Lap Swim Fees
Daily Fee: $10/$8 (Dist. Res.) Senior 55+ $8/$7 (Dist. Res.)
10-Swim Punch Card: $76/$64 (Dist. Res.) Senior 55+ $68/$57 (Dist. Res.)