Pleasant Hill Recreation and Park District strives to provide the highest quality programs and services. If you have any questions regarding our programs or instructors, please contact us before the third class meeting at 925-682-0896 so that we may address your concerns.
- Refund or transfer requests must be received 10 business days prior to first class/activity.
- Transfers or credits to your account will be assessed a $5 processing fee.
- A refund by check or to your credit card will be assessed a $10 processing fee.
- Processing fees are assessed for each student and each class/activity that is being changed or canceled.
- No fees will be charged if the class/activity is canceled or changed by the District.
- Refunds for payments made with cash will be issued by check only.
- There are no refunds for special events/one day events.
- Please plan your schedule carefully and attend as many classes as you can. There are no refunds, prorating or make-ups for missed classes except for medical reasons (see below).
Transfers, credits or refunds for medical reasons require a doctor's/health plan documentation and will be pro-rated from receipt of notification if class/activity has begun. No processing fees will be assessed for medical refunds.
Special Program Policies
- Facility, Parks and Pool Rentals
- Trips and Travel Programs for All Ages
- Adult Sport Leagues
Classes that have not met minimum enrollment 5 business days before first meeting will be cancelled.