Care Management Services
What is the Care Management Program?
The Care Management Program, or CMP, provides resources and services to help seniors remain living independently, safely and with dignity for as long as possible. This program partially funded by a Contra Costa County Community Block Grant.
Advance Health Care Directives Workshop
- What kind of services can our CMP Manager help you with? Senior Housing, Legal Council Recommendations, Guidance with Nursing Home or Privately Owned Independent Living Facilities, Scam or Fraud Advice, Nutrition and Other Services for Homebound Seniors, and much more... Just give a call and she will be able to direct you to where you need to go.
- Care Manager: Dana Busch email@example.com
- Hours and Days vary, call for an appointment: 798-8788 ext. 640
Non-Profit Contra Costa Senior Legal Services and CSAA Insurance Group's Legal Division are providing a new free legal clinic to prepare Advance Health Care Directives for seniors aged 60 and older. Appointments held four times a year. Appointments are required, call front desk to schedule.
- 2023 Dates:
- , call 925-798-8788 to get more information & make an appointment
Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program
Free, objective counseling and advocacy services to Medicare beneficiaries and their families who need assistance with Medicare enrollment and with issues involving Medicare and associated insurance programs, including prescription drug coverage. Appointment Required. For scheduling call 925-602-4168. For information call 925-602-4163.
- Call 925-602-4168 to make appts
Check out this website if you are looking for employment. It is in 12 different languages.