COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ADVISORY:
Effective immediately, all Rec & Park senior programs will be canceled at PH Senior Center in response to updated social distancing policy for high-risk populations announced by CDPH to slow COVID-19 transmission. The Senior Center building is closed until further notice.
Looking for WAYS TO PLAY while sheltering in place?
Click here to view NEW Virtual Recreation Center for Adult Enrichment & Fitness activities or tap on the image below:
Need ASSISTANCE & RESOURCES while sheltering in place?
Visit our NEW COVID-10 Senior Resource Center here or tap on image below:
NEW! Senior Summer Meal Deals
Don’t want to cook? Treat yourself this summer to a delicious, affordable "meal deal" from top local restaurants, coordinated by our Senior Center staff! Each Friday in June-August 2020, a local restaurant will offer a special "Meal Deal" for seniors (60+ yrs) to enjoy.
Meal Deal Schedule:
- July 10th Roxx on the Main in Mtz. Click Here to register
- July 17th La Sen Bistro in WC. Click Here to register
- July 24th Eureka! in Concord. Click Here to register
- July 31st True Food Kitchen in WC. Click Here to register
If you are unable to register online give us a call and leave your name and number at (925) 798-8788. We’ll give you a call with all the lip-smacking details!
Join one of our exciting enrichment, fitness, and recreation classes designed specifically for adults over fifty and fabulous. Take advantage of our senior programs and services. Gather with friends at the beautiful new Pleasant Hill Senior Center and enjoy one of many senior activities sure to keep you smiling. Explore your world with us, locally and abroad, on a new travel adventure.
2020 Senior Center Memberships now available!
Membership renewal for 2020 can be done at the front desk Monday-Thursday between 9am-4pm and Friday 9am-3pm. Can't make it down to the center? Sign up for 2020 Membership Online!
Scholarship Program for Senior Club Members
Open to all current members who may need financial assistance in order to attend Senior Center events, classes or trips. Download an application and instructions to apply (PDF).
Getting on the E-Sounds Mailing List
- Current members can receive the e-sounds by calling the front desk and requesting to receive the Senior Sounds by email. Non-members can receive the electronic version of the newsletter by downloading it from the website.
- Signing up means you will no longer receive a hard copy of the Sounds in the mail but you can always print it out at home if you would like. Thank you for helping us become more green!