2020 Adventure Kids Summer Camp
Camp Location—KIDSTOP Children’s Center at Gregory Gardens Elementary School: 1 Corritone Court
Registration begins on Saturday, February 22, 2020 at our Summer Camp Expo and online!
Registration forms needed to complete your child’s enrollment are available below, at KIDSTOP or at our Administration office (147 Gregory Lane)
Forms need to be completed and returned to KIDSTOP or our Administration office prior to camp participation.
2020 Summer Camp Activity Calendar
Get ready for summer fan and adventure at Adventure Kids Camp!
- Stay active with sport activities and onsite "Wheel Days" on Monday. (bikes, scooters, etc. must have a helmet)
- Special Guest Visitors on Tuesday that will teach your child about animals, the environment, and S.T.E.A.M.
- Keep cool with weekly swimming on Wednesday.
- Take weekly adventures to local kid fun spots on Thursday
- Explore science, music, dance and arts & crafts
- BBQ Lunch / Electronics Day on Friday
Adventure Kids Camp offers a wide-variety of unique experiences for your child. Activities are structured to be healthy, engaging, educational and most of all, fun. A highly trained, enthusiastic staff ensures that your child is safe, happy and making positive relationships with fellow campers. Adventure Kids Camp is economical and provides families with flexible options to best fit summertime schedules. Bring lunch and drink daily. Two snacks provided.
Schedule Options & Fees:
Camp Daily Rate(9:00 am–6:00 pm):
3+ days per week: $55 per day
1 or 2 days per week: $63 per day
Extended Morning Care(7:00–9:00 am): $10 per day
$20/week fee is applied in addition to daily rates for non-Pleasant Hill residents only.
$5 camp t-shirt. Every child must have a t-shirt for all offsite field trips. Indicate size and quantity at time of registration.