Teen After School Program
- Homework Help
- Sports Equipment
- Ping-Pong, Fooseball, and Pool Table
- Outdoor Fitness
- Snack Shack open daily
2021/2022 Program Information
$11 per day | $15 per day with transportation*,
$15 per day for single day per week registration
Annual Membership/Registration fee: $50/$40 District Residents (One-Time)
Completed Registration packet due at the time of registration. Review
Teen Center 2020/21 Handbook for updated program policies and fees.
Registration is currently open online. Payment for the August dates desired plus the annual registration fee will be due at the time of initial registration. The link below will take you the TC Afterschool program in our registration system to complete registration.
- Select the session for your child's corresponding school.
- On the calendar, click all the days you want your child to attend the program in August. Due to demand, it is difficult to later add days. You will have until August 2 to remove any dates.
- Pay all fees in your cart.
- Staff will send an email within 48 hours with all necessary paperwork. Registration is not complete until the Teen Center receives all necessary registration paperwork. A confirmation email will be sent to your email on file when the paperwork is received and reviewed by our staff.
Annual Registration Fee
Annual registration fee is a one-time fee required for after-school program. Annual fee is $50/$40 for Pleasant Hill Recreation and Park District residents. It is due at the time of registration for the Afterschool Program.
A fun and safe place for teens to go after school!
Offers a perfect combination of structured activities and time to just hang out with friends. Grades 6-12.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 2pm until 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 1pm to 6 p.m.
Pleasant Hill Teen Center
147 Gregory Lane
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523