Public Swimming Hours & Admission
Pleasant Hill Aquatic Park
147 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, 682-7830
The pool phone is only answered during public swim hours. For assistance outside public swimming hours, please contact the District Office at 682-0896.
The facility includes:
- 25-yard pool with two diving boards, 3.5-10.5 feet deep
- 20-yard shallow water training pool, 3.5-4 feet deep
- Sprayground (will not be available in 2021)
- Changing rooms with showers and restrooms
- Two picnic areas, with BBQ pit/two tables, on lawn area off the pool deck (available for reservation - reservations not available in 2021)
All persons entering the pool must pay admission. Coast Guard Approved flotation devices allowed with adult supervision.
2021 Public Swimming Hours
Effective August 7, 2021, PH Aquatic Park will be open for drop-in public recreation swim on Saturday and Sunday from 1:00-5:00 pm. The Sprayground will remain closed until further notice.
- Pool admission fee is $5/person.
- Hours: Saturday & Sunday, 1:00-5:00 pm, plus Labor Day, Monday, September 6, 1:00-5:00 pm.
- Labor Day (9/6/21) is the last day of public swim for the 2021 season.
- Children 2 & under are free
- Children 8 & under must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18+).
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied in the facility by a paying adult (18+).
- Coast Guard-approved flotation devices are allowed with adult supervision - no water wings or inflatable devices.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask inside the pool building in compliance with the latest health order.
Please review the Pool Rules before arrival.
Note: Pools are subject to closure without warning, based on attendance, weather, emergencies and training, maintenance or safety issues.
Daycare and school groups are welcome during public swim with a reservation. Please see our Group Swim Policies and contact our office at (925) 682-0896 to make your reservation.
Public Swimming Passes
Passes will not be available in 2021.