Public Swimming Hours & Admission
Pleasant Hill Aquatic Park (Pool) Update (3/12/2021)
GREAT NEWS! Pleasant Hill Aquatic Park re-opened for spring programs on March 8, 2021! Registration for swim lessons, aquatic camps, Dolfins Swim Team and water fitness classes are now open. The first day of public swim for the 2021 season will be Saturday, June 5. We look forward to seeing you at the pool!
Please click on links to our aquatics pages or browse our online registration catalog here:
Pleasant Hill Aquatic Park
147 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, 682-7830
The pool phone is only answered during public swim hours. For assistance outside public swimming hours, please contact the District Office at 682-0896.
The facility includes:
- 25-yard pool with two diving boards, 3.5-10.5 feet deep
- 20-yard shallow water training pool, 3.5-4 feet deep
- Sprayground (will not be available in 2021)
- Changing rooms with showers and restrooms
- Two picnic areas, with BBQ pit/two tables, on lawn area off the pool deck (available for reservation - reservations not available in 2021)
All persons entering the pool must pay admission. Coast Guard Approved flotation devices allowed with adult supervision.
2021 Public Swimming Hours
Effective July 1, 2021, the Aquatic Park will be open for drop-in public recreation swim on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1:00-5:00 pm. Registration is no longer required. The sprayground will remain closed until further notice.
- Pool admission fee is $5/person.
- Children 2 & under are free
- Children 8 & under must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18+).
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied in the facility by a paying adult (18+).
- Coast Guard-approved flotation devices are allowed with adult supervision - no water wings or inflatable devices.
Please review the Pool Rules before arrive and view mask requirements below.
Note: Pools are subject to closure without warning, based on attendance, weather, emergencies and training, maintenance or safety issues.
Daycare and school groups are welcome during public swim with a reservation. Please see our Group Swim Policies and contact our office at (925) 682-0896 to make your reservation.
Public Swimming Passes
Passes will not be available in 2021.